On December 8, 2016 eDerm Systems completed the 2014 Edition ONC Meaningful Use certifcation for the eDerm Systems Version 2.7 product.
The eDerm Systems certification number is 14.04.04.2592.eDer.18.104.22.168208
eDerm Systems supports the following CQMs:
• CMS165v3: Controlling High Blood Pressure
• CMS156v3: Use of High-Risk Medications in the Elderly
• MS155v3: Weight Assessment and Counseling for Nutrition and Physical Activity for Children and Adolescents
• CMS138v3: Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention
• CMS147v4: Preventative Care and Screening: Influenza Immunization
• CMS127v3: Pneumonia Vaccination Status for Older Adults
• CMS69v3: Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up
• CMS65v4: Hypertension: Improvement in blood pressure
• CMS50v3: Closing the referral loop: receipt of specialist report
• CMS22v3: Preventive Care and Screening: Screening for High Blood Pressure and Follow-Up Documented
Modules Tested: 170.314 (a)(2-11, 13-15, 18,19); (b)(1-5, 7); (c)(1-3); (d)(1-8); (e)(1-3); (g) (2-4)
Additional Software: Medi-Span Drug Database, Lexicomp Drug Applications, eDerm Systems iPad App, phiMail Server, Surescripts ePrescribing, popHealth
This Health IT Module is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.