Certified for Meaningful Use
eDerm Systems Electronic Health Records and Practice Management System Version 2.7 is certified for Meaningful Use.
eDerm Systems is 2014 compliant and was certified as a Complete EHR on December 8, 2016 by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®)
ONC-ACB 2014 certification conferred by CCHIT does not represent an endorsement of the certified EHR technology by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services nor does it guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
- NQF 0421 - Adult Weight Screening and Follow up
- NQF 0013 - Hypertension: Blood Pressure Measurement
- NQF 0028 - Preventative Care and Screening Measure:
- Tobacco Use Assessment
- Tobacco Cessation Intervention
- Influenza Immunization for Patients > 50 years old
- NQF 0041 - Preventative Care and Screening Measure:
- NQF 0024 - Weight Assessment and Counseling for Children and Adolescents
- NQF 0038 - Childhood Immunization Status
- NQF 0059 - Diabetes: Hemoglobin A1c Poor Control
- NQF 0064 - Diabetes: Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL) Management and Control
- NQF 0061 - Diabetes: Blood Pressure Management